The Onondaga Lake Partnership . . .
was established in 2000 to promote cooperation among the parties managing the environmental issues of Onondaga Lake and its watershed.
We coordinate the development and implementation of projects to restore, conserve, and manage the Lake.
The Onondaga Lake Partnership is currently transitioning into the next phase regarding the future of Onondaga Lake. As of Oct. 1, 2012 the website for the Onondaga Lake Partnership will be a static website. For current information regarding progress of the Onondaga Lake clean up and activities related to Onondaga Lake, please visit the following websites:
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Geological Survey
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- City of Syracuse
- Onondaga County
- Save the Rain
- Water Environment Protection
- County Stormwater Management Planning
- Syracuse-Onondaga County Planning Agency Sustainable Development Plan
- Regional Planning and Development Board Stormwater Coalition
- Onondaga Nation
- Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- Izaak Walton League
- Onondaga Environmental Institute